It's Therapist Thursday and this week, we meet our Bowen Technique and Energy Healing Practitioner Melanie Phillip. Melanie has been working here at the Centre for many years. Here's what she had to say.
Hi, I'm Melanie. I have been doing what I do and continually evolving it for the last 15 years, I was originally drawn to offering this work born from my own physical challenges and sensitivities as a person. I've always had a love and fascination of the physical body and our Energy system and after seeing many people over the years I have become very curious about why some people don’t heal and others do.
I am very dedicated to my own healing journey and for the last 20 years my main commitment has been Yoga and meditation, this created a very solid and stable foundation within me that supports me greatly in keeping well and in balance with what ever life throws at me.
I have always been a very sensitive person in terms of feeling others energy and emotion, I have now learned how to manage that within myself which has helped me greatly to attune to others and what may be going on for them, the foundation of my work is the very effective Bowen Technique and then when that is combined with energy work and my own intuition many possibilities and potentialities can manifest for the individual.
A Whole Health Care System not based on Diagnosing or treating Symptoms only.
Being guided to re-connect & re-establish communication within the body/mind, in the order that it wants it, will bring about better results.
Here are the 10 top reasons you should consider Bowen Therapy & Energy Healing combined as a Viable Pain Relief Alternative and learn how it can dramatically benefit you long term and provide you with the results you are looking for....
1. It is completely Non-Invasive this means no hard force or manipulation is used or believed to be necessary.
2. The majority of the time it brings about fast, lasting and effective results.
3. In most circumstances, if we can’t make some lasting change to your condition in 3 treatments then we will stop and refer you on, which means you save time and money on having weeks of treatment.
4. It has often been proven to work when nothing else does.
5. There is no diagnosis or just treating symptoms that are presented, instead, we are reestablishing communication to those parts of you that have become imbalanced through everyday stress internally or from your outer environment, bringing about greater healing and understanding to deep-rooted problems.
6. The less is more approach honors and gently encourages the body’s innate wisdom to find its own solutions.
7. Bowen therapy is revolutionizing the professional sports arena because of its known profound effects on acute conditions and sports injuries.
8. This light-touch bodywork can be performed over clothing & is so gentle making it suitable for all ages including newborn babies and the elderly.
9. This is a highly energetic treatment which means it has the power to address our emotional and mental states, as well as the physical, making it even more impactful and integrative to most conditions.
10. Bowen is a subtle energetic, nerve, muscle, connective tissue technique that enables the body to regulate itself, allowing many of the symptoms that were a result of trauma, stress, or injury to resolve and repair.
What are the benefits of working with you?
My intention when we work together is always to empower you on your own healing journey, I work in an efficient way and during our time together we will shine a light and look at all areas of your life that may be contributing to you feeling unwell and out of balance right now.
Most people report back to me that treatments and simply the time we will spend together cultivates a new sense of coherence towards well being , energetic balance, reset ,inner peace, deep relaxation , restoration, insight and motivation. This, in turn, is what supports people to understand what is going on for them and invites them to take on new ways of being and living their life which organically starts bringing about less pain, more energy, more positivity and trust in the innate wisdom of the body and its capacity to heal.
I hold a strong, safe and compassionate space for you to voice, express and explore your inner landscape and from that place I often see then many things have the potential to change and shift , physically, emotionally and mentally.